Report an issue
- Found a Workbench website bug or React component issue? Open an issue on GitHub or #design-systems on Slack.
- For design bugs and Figma UI Kit issues, please post a message describing the issue and any related visuals in #design-systems on Slack.
- Please adhere to the UI reporting guidelines when reporting issues.
Propose a new component
- To get started, fill out the Design Systems Submission Form and we'll follow up with links and details for creating and submitting a component proposal.
- For smaller changes and incremental component updates, you can reach out to the Design Systems team on Slack in #design-systems or schedule time during Design System Office Hours (Wednesdays, 1–2pm Pacific).
Update a component, design token, or the Workbench site
Make an edit or add content in Workbench
Collaborate with the Design Systems team
Workbench is built, designed, and maintained by Gusto’s Design Systems team. In addition to the Workbench website, the team also maintains Gusto’s design tokens, Figma UI kit, global CSS Frameworks and Component Library. Learn more about the Design Systems team.Design Systems office hours
Have questions? Have changes to propose to Workbench (new components, patterns, documentation)? Need other support or advice on using the system? We’re here for you! Bring your questions and ideas to office hours. This is a casual and informal meeting, no need to make a formal presentation.
- Office hours are held Wednesdays, 1–2pm Pacific.
- Check the Design Systems calendar for availability and then invite [email protected] to a 30 minute meeting within this hour block (this way others can see which slots are available).
- Include any relevant materials in the description (Figma, deck, etc).
- Add Zoom to your meeting invite.