Design libraries and plugins
Commonly used design libraries, templates, and plugins.
Product Design team links
Figma libraries and templates
- Workbench UI Kit (Web)—Product Design foundations like colors, typography, icons, illustrations and common use cases for components and patterns.
- Workbench Component Proposal Template — Generate a new Workbench component proposal in just a few clicks
- Workbench Component proposal plugin— Companion Figma plugin for creating a component proposal.
- Autoflow — Create a flow between 2 objects with this simple, customizable plugin
- Color Blind — Preview your designs how users with 8 different types of color vision deficiencies would see them
- Clean Document — A set of tools to help organize and clean up your Figma docs
- Google Sheets Sync — Use this plugin to fill in approved stub data in your Figma files. Learn more about this plugin in the Getting Started Guide.
- Rename It — Tools for batch renaming layers and frames in Figma
- Sorter — Quickly sort layers by name, position, reverse order, or random
- Stark — Color contrast checker
- Workshops — Tools for facilitating collaborative work in Figma like sticky notes, a timer, and common workshop frameworks
Resources for using the Workbench monorepo and component library
Visual Studio Code resources
Useful guides for Gusto’s EPD team.
- EPD Product Development Guidance — Outline of the steps, check-ins, and stakeholders involved with Gusto's product development process
- How to write our components — Language and grammar guidance for Components and Patterns
- Voice of the Gustomer — Quarterly insights into how Gusto is serving our customers and prospects
- Writing Style Guide — A guide to writing at Gusto focused on mechanics